A steel building from Novelty Steel is the most reliable and cost effective solution for an aircraft hangar.
Helicopters require the exceptional protection of steel buildings. No other building system guards aircrafts and helicopters a durable steel structure.
To create the lift needed to fly, helicopters must be extremely lightweight. The endless vibration of a helicopter in flight takes its toll on these machines. Consequently, helicopters require diligent maintenance— and heavy-duty protection.
Pre-engineered metal hangar buildings offer the best protection at the best possible price.
Figure 1 : Helicopter Hangar
2. Novelty Steel Hangars
Novelty Steel metal prefab hangars are durable, waterproof structures for all types of rotorcraft, gliders, jets, and other aircraft. Designed to withstand nature at her worst, pre-engineered buildings promise built-in resistance to earthquake, fire, lightning, snow and wind damage.
Customize your helicopter hangar with mezzanine and stairs, overhead cranes, vents, gutters, or skylights and wall lights— whatever you need to make the building ideal for your helicopter or other aircraft.
3. Metal Hangar Buildings Benefits
Helicopter hangars offer the benefits chopper owners appreciate most:
- Unobstructed space— Pre-engineered hangars promise clear span, column-free interiors up to 45 meters wide.
- Towering heights— choose hangars up to 12 meters at the eave height on a standard hangar design. Even taller structures are available with additional engineering. Taller hangars allow ample space for a variety of aircraft— and leave room for two-story offices, kitchen space, or pilot and personnel quarters. Unlike arch shape buildings, pre-engineered hangars supply maximum usable space.
- Limitless lengths— Pre-engineered steel buildings and hangars can achieve any length required.
- Watertight protection—fasteners with built-in sealing washers, die-formed ridge caps, sealed eave closures, and formed-based trim keep the hangar dry in all types of weather.
- Bolt-together system— No welding, cutting, drilling, or painting is necessary with a prefabricated hangar. Our pre-engineered system reduces the erection time significantly.
- Bird-proof ceilings— unlike truss-type buildings, rafter-and-beam portal frame buildings offer no place for birds to rest or nest overhead, fouling your chopper, equipment, or the crew!
Figure 2 : Wide span Aircraft Hangar
Figure 3 : Aircraft Hangar
Keep your chopper or aircraft safe from the elements with an affordable, long-lasting, low maintenance prefab hangar.
When building a hangar for your aircraft, you can trust Novelty Steel. Novelty Steel ships competitively priced steel helicopter hangars and aviation support structures all over the World.